desitheblonde

desi the reader

HI IM DESI  AND I M IN  THE USA   AND I LOVE TO READ  AND BLOG ON LOTOF BOOK  AT  ONE TIME  I AM ON COMPUTER  TEXTING A ND  READING

PHANTOM SHADOWS

t's not the first time Immortal Guardian Richart d'Alençon has saved a human life from eternal damnation. Usually, he moves on, a nameless savior like a ghost in the night. But this time he can't seem to forget the woman who rewarded him with a sensuous kiss after he rescued her from a trio of vampires. While Richart knows that loving a human can only bring trouble, the taste of forbidden lust is too great to resist...

Jenna never imagined she'd end up a single mom working overtime to put her son through school. But she might have daydreamed once that a devastatingly gorgeous Frenchman would sweep her off her feet. Now that a package of tall, dark, and handsome seems intent on doing just that, doctors are telling her she may not have long to live. But Richart is telling her just the opposite. All she has to do is abandon her humanity...

*Includes a sphttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1462926157300450&set=gm.268516560005254&type=1ecial sneak peek of NIGHT UNBOUND (coming September 2nd)*