desitheblonde

desi the reader

HI IM DESI  AND I M IN  THE USA   AND I LOVE TO READ  AND BLOG ON LOTOF BOOK  AT  ONE TIME  I AM ON COMPUTER  TEXTING A ND  READING

CRAVE BY BONNIE BLISS

THIS  BOOK  WAS  GIVEN TO ME BY BONNIE  BLISS  AS  A  ARC  READ

THE BOOK  START OFF  IN  THE EARLY YEARS OF THE TOBACCO  PLANTATION AD THEN THE OWNER  WHO IS GREEDY  AND SELFISH.  HIS WIFE LEAVE HIM AND THEN  NOW HE OWE  MONEY  BUT  HOW IS GOING TO PAY  IT  BACK.

WELL JACOB MEET THE DEVIL AND MAKE A  DEAL THE DEVIIL  GIVE JACOB  A DIAMOND AND TELL HIM YOU DO NOT WORRY MONEY WILL YOUR   BILL WILL BE PAYED I AM  GOING TO TAKE YOUR FIRST BORN GIRL AND IN PREGNANT HER  AND THEN  THE 7 OF THE 7  WILL BE MY WIFE FOR  EVER  HE ALL SO TAKE THE  SLVE FOR HIS TOY

WELL THE YEARS GO ON AND NOW  THE 7 OF THE 7  GIRL IS  RUNNING AROUND CALF  AND SHE  NOW THE SPELL ON HER  BUT SHE GOING TO FIGHT IT  COME HIGH AND HELL..

ELIZABETH  IS SMART AND SHE THINK SHE  GOT IT MADE BUT SHE IN A CONVENT  BUT THE WRONG ONE IT  ONE FOR THE  DEVIL DEAL AND THEN SHE GOING TO OUT SMART HIM WHAT EVER IT TAKE  AND THEN DESTROY HIM AND SEND HIM BACK TO HELL.

YOU WILL LOVE  TO READ  THIS BOOK AND  THEN  I AM HOPING TO BE ABLE TO READ MORE OF HER  BOOKS  THANK YOU SO MUCH